The Libbey 1639HT Restaurant Basics mixing glass can be used as a beverage glass for water or soft drinksas a shaker to mix cocktailsor as a pint glass to serve draft beer. This all-purpose glass has been treated with a standard heat treatment as well as DuraTuffa thermal after-process to make the glass more durable. This treatmentwhich helps resist thermal and mechanical shockensures the glass has lasting strength. Since DuraTuff glasses are resistant to breakagethey keep staff and guests safe in the event that a glass is dropped or mishandled.
- Restaurant Basics pattern
- 16-oz. capacity
- Can be used as a beverage glassmixing glassor pint glass
- Heat treatment on the upper part of the glass add strengths where chipping is most common
- DuraTuff treatment adds durability to the upper portion with resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Overall dimensions: 31⁄2 in. dia. x 57⁄8 in. H
Add your own logo or text to this item.